[SOLD] FS: OG Palpitation LF: Metavity or cash

I’m selling my OG Palpitation in baby blue.

First and foremost, this is not mint. I have included photos of all of them. Also has some very minor nail and string vibe, tuned to have around 8-8.5/10 smoothness.

Also, I’m shipping from Korea which costs 30 bucks to the US. It usually costs 20 but these days the post office is charging an extra 10 for “covid fees” which ends up costing more.

I will include a TP bag and my handmade silk string. The response is recessed Permatex Ultra Grey I applied myself.

Price is $200 + shipping.

SALE PENDING

6 Likes

@alomac you might want to get this lol

I’m also looking for a metavity for trade!

1 Like

Metavity is Amazing!!

If you wanna buy a blasted Metavity let me know.

1 Like

I have Metavity, the nice Skullfire edition. Wide and plays great. That Palpitation will sell easily - after that you can contact me, I can ship to Korea no problem, I’ve done it many times.

1 Like

What is your price?

1 Like

b for good seller !

I’ve seen metavities go from 150 to 200 so I guess that’s the price point I’m currently looking at.

But if I can get a beat up one for cheaper, then I’ll likely take that. I’m buying this to use as an everyday carry beater and spark it all around outside so there is no reason for me to get a clean one at all.

Price sounds reasonable. Good luck on finding a beat one for less. If not you can back if you want.

Thanks for the offer. I’m gonna first wait till my palp sells and wait for a bit to gauge the options I get. I’ll PM you once I want to finalize the deal.

Thanks for the offer mate, I’ll have to sell my palp first before committing to any offers though, I’ll let you know if I want to finalize on this offer