Overwatch anyone?

Anyone else play overwatch, if so, who is your main?

maybe ill be tracer

1 Like

Lol then I’ll be widowmaker (or Hanzo)

Winston. I have gold gun.

I also have a poster in my room

1 Like

Moira main here!

I’m a widow and honzo main, it was not just for the joke

1 Like

If I did play I would main Orisa, but I don’t play. : I

I used to play years ago (right after release) - I had a main in every discipline.

Genji for attack, Hanzo for defense , Zarya for tank, and Zenyatta for heals.
I was never picky about who I played, I usually just filled in the last spot with whatever was needed.

After about a year of playing I sold my copy due to the fact that heroes were/are susceptible to being nerfed/buffed at the will of the PTR community…AKA completely destroying a character.

Not only that but 6v6 is too intense in a team sense. If you even have ONE bimbo teammate that’s not doing their job correctly/sufficiently that usually costed you the game. Too much variability/reliance on others.

I’d rather just yoyo these days instead of getting salty over some idiot with a negative K/D dragging my rank down

2 Likes

This is true of ALL games that do 5v5 or less. Each player becomes critical, so too often having one bad teammate ruins the game. That is why I prefer 16 v 16 or even better 32 v 32. Statistically there will be “enough” noobs to balance out on each side.

2 Likes

Big team battles are definitely super fun…4v4 is the classic number for me though (insert any iteration of Halo here) nothing like a good bite-sized team :slight_smile: