Overseas BST Question

I would like to caution against using eBay’s global shipping programme because it isn’t as reliable as they say it is and it usually costs more than other shipping options.

2 Likes

all 3 of those videos are over 2 years old, still a good warning though.

1 Like

Hey, I’m in Brazil atm, and I know “conus only” is a thing.
Shout-out to everyone who sent to me!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

I think when a post has “CONUS only” they mean they only sell to people in the US. It doesn’t mean they won’t buy from someone outside of the US. I’ve purchased throws from the UK and the Middle East before and have no complaints (besides shipping taking so long; I WANT THEM NOW!!!). You’ll probably take a hit on your return b/c of shipping. It might ruin a sale if you sell the yo-yo at fair market value AND ask the buyer to pay for shipping. But with the throws I purchased shipping was included. As long as your throws + shipping are reasonably priced (covering or splitting shipping), then you should be fine. Ebay sucks for sellers, I hear.

I don’t mind buying and selling outside us heck one of my favorite sellers is @Thruwell but I don’t do international pay it forwards as the cost of shipping can be as much as the yoyo lol

Thank you very very much, Captain :pray:t4: You saying that really means a lot! It’s always been a pleasure dealing with you :ok_hand:t5:

1 Like

I would like to exorcise the scary of international shipping, while doesnt worth for pay it forward (totally agree), it worth for normal bst.
Usually the cost of a shipping Usa to Europe is 18$ and arrive in around a week and a half.
Did so many trades and never had an issue, everything perfect all the time, in time and also without pay fees.
It is safe and easy!