Outlier plus review

Hello guys, I’ve had the outlier plus for about 3 months and thought I would just make a review on it as there isn’t really any reviews on it on forums. For those interested in buying, I’d say it’s DEFNITLY a solid throw, but depends what you buying it for, if you just want a good performing yoyo that also plays quite fun this yoyo isn’t for you. This yoyo honestly plays like a brick on the string, so if you don’t like heavy throws, this throw might not be for you. But if you’re buying for the sole purpose of compition and want an amazing performance yoyo this yoyo is DEFNITLY for you. It’s the most stable and powerful and stable yoyo I own and I have a lot of flagship models, and is very good for horizontal. It’s also very wide. I’d say for compition this yoyo DEFNITLY this that sweet spot and is following the current trends of compition yoyos. As for the price, I’d say it’s a bit on the expensive side, I’d say you can get yoyos that are just as good with even more premium materials like 7 series alluminuim for a cheaper price. But yeah, conclusion, it does play like a brick on the string but is an absolute beast when it comes to performance

2 Likes