Orlando Florida yoyo meet up

Hey all, I know there are people in the area who want to get together and throw. I’m trying to put something together in the Orlando area, I have some ideas but would like to hear from others. I was thinking in like 2 or 3 weeks not sure where quite yet. Anybody interested? Where in O-town are you from? Let’s get a central spot good for everyone… Maybe downtown? I haven’t heard of anybody meeting as of late so I think it’s time we build this community up!

There are several of us here in the Orlando area. There used to be a meet up by UCF but it faded when only one or two people showed up weekly. I wanted to go to it but I found out about it too late. I’m right by Disney off 192. My son is 7, I’m 31 and we would certainly like to come out and hang out with fellow yoyo’ers. I know recently there were a couple maybe 3 or 4 in the Winter Park area that tried starting up something. I know they met once and I couldn’t make it, not sure if they are still meeting. But it looks like there are at least 8 or 9 of us in Orlando an its surroundings, so we should be able to get something together. I know Saturday’s are usually hard for me because of work. Maybe Sunday Afternoons after church would be cool. Keep me posted, my Email is Tony@nvisionproductions.com