Organic yoyo recommendations

Put me on a deserted island with any yoyo from your list.

MMC everyday, all day.

6 Likes

Plastic Peak and Beater are what gotta be on this list

3 Likes

I say get a koi. It’s available brand new at a great price and it’s awesome and feels great bouncing off the string

Koi is one of the best suggestions. It’s a good yoyo. It’s proper organic,. it’s affordable and available and Durable. And in my memory it has a similar feeling to the 000 that you liked but you know…metal.

1 Like

For a second suggestion and third, I would also highly suggest taking a look at the torrent 2 as well as the uppercut. Both amazing yo-yos. It really depends on the type of feel ur going for. Both great both affordable both available

Mowl Obsession is worth checking out.

1 Like

At Design Lab, Zero series.

4 Likes

Sudo, Parlay, Panorama, Diorama, BSP, Carbine, koi, MMC, Oasis, Bathospere all are great throws in the Organic flavor

3 Likes

Hatrick, End 2 and Overture

3 Likes

6 Likes

Id say, OG bapezilla, Parlay and the End pt 2

:innocent:

7 Likes

Motion Harmonic :wink:

Coming back to YYE later this year :slight_smile:

12 Likes

God that’s beautiful

2 Likes

Hatrick or maybe a Project. Oh and try the snack or is it a 138?

1 Like

This right here this is on my list

2 Likes

I could recommend a lot of organics, but for budget organics I’d say get a Duncan Metal Drifter. In fact, for just $25 brand new, it’s an absolute steal! Comes with a counterweight and a responsive bearing, but pop in an unresponsive bearing and it’s a blast for 1A. At only 58.5 grams, it’s such a fun lil throw to zip around. Not too fast to control and performs pretty well despite the bantam weight. One throw that always surprises me and puts a smile on my face.

2 Likes

Freehand One AL has really, really impressed me the past few weeks. Just a pleasure to throw. There are a couple cheap ones floating around here and another BST.

1 Like

A couple I like from @DocPop
The Populist

The Moon Rock icarus and the ShawnExploder

5 Likes

Tons of great suggestions. I’ll add this one since I didn’t see it above…Oasis. Might be some raws still out there.

9 Likes

I have one of the old ones, and while it is cheap, I think there’s a lot better out there these days. It’s really fun (and honestly one of my favorite looking throws ever), but it’s wildly unstable and the narrow gap really forces you to play extremely clean for certain combos and even for certain tricks to be possible (not that it making you play better is a bad thing). Plus having outdated guts (spacers, size A bearing, and sticker pads) makes me hesitant to recommend it in 2024.

I’ve not played as many organics as I’d like, but I highly recommend the PDX-Yo Batsquatch. It’s fun with nearly zero sacrifice to performance. Since I sold it, I have been interested in a good budget organic though…