Orange County Yoyo-ers?

Two part question:

1. Hi I’m a senior at University high school in Irvine. Anyone in Orange County CA (preferably Irvine/Fountain Valley/Newport Beach/Costa Mesa) want to meet up together and throw sometime? Maybe we can all meet up at like South Coast Plaza and just hangout.

2. Does DXL still do meetings?

yup, dxl still meets every couple weeks at the starbucks in the longbeach shopping center. Ask glasseye to text you when there’s a meet up

i live in Irvine on jamboree and the 5 basically. we should meet up some time.

Yessss! Do you know anyone else in Irvine who throws?

WOAH IRVINE YOYOERS WTH. HI. im part of dxl and i thought i knew all the yoyers here. guess not. id love to meet with all of you guys.
i go to northwood high btw.

@reezyrice
@swampbooty

i know some other guys who throw.
http://www.facebook.com/icekidchang

hit me up!

1 Like

i live in anaheim. i would love to yoyo with some new people. pm me with any info.

I know I’m a year late to this thread, but I’m looking for yo-yo bros, especially ones that can help me with expert level tricks. Right now i am working on slack tricks (like iron whip). I live in Irvine; I am right next to where Irvine Center Drive and Jeffery intersect. Send me an email or text if you are interested in meeting up. My email is derekfisher707@gmail.com, my skype/steam name is derekfisher707, and my cell number is 949-733-1536. Skype or steam is usually the best way to get a hold of me since I’m usually glued to my computer whenever I’m not yo-yo’in it up.

i do . i messaged you on fb

I’m in OC! Currently in Newport. Anyone else around here?

1 Like

I’m out in la Palma . Right at the border of Cerritos and cypress