OPYOYOS - Jordan Blofeld - 543

Had the idea in my head for this for years but never had the tricks for it until recently. I hope you like it

20 Likes

That was great! Your flow is so smooth. Have you thought about making any tutorials?

2 Likes

Killer video @chaosgow! Epic slowmo matched with LaRoux’s voice- super sick.

1 Like

I do have tutorials on my channel. There was a contest here on YYE not long ago where you could win a yoyo or a gift card for learning them!

Thank you! The song was inspiration for the video, it’s very good!

2 Likes

It definitely fit well with the song. I’ll check out some of your tutorials today. Thanks for writing back!

2 Likes

How bout the DnB at the end of the track?

Maybe you could do a full speed recap😎

1 Like

ok so I really have been loving op Yoyos, I this just made my enjoyment even better, keep up the good work

2 Likes

If you need help with any of them, DM me any time and I’m happy to give any tips. My tutorials are more breakdowns and not as much like you’ll find Andre doing :wink:

haha maybe. I do like the rave at the end for sure though!

Thank you. I’m glad you like watching as much as I enjoy yoyoing <3

3 Likes

That was great! Loved the way you shot it.

2 Likes

Thank you :smiley:

1 Like

That’s Epic Jordan! That would have definitely made me take up the hobby if I didn’t play already. As it is, I’m going to be downloading it, and slowing it down even more to try and emulate it. Hope you’re well mate! Take care, Julian

4 Likes

Thank you Julian. There are tutorials for some of the elements already on my youtube channel. Check out the Absurd tutorials and you’ll have an easier time learning.

If you get stuck and need help with something specific, send me a message anywhere and I’m happy to help.

6 Likes

Dude. This is sick.

5 Likes

Will do that! I’ve started but haven’t got very far for the moment 0’34". Trying to get that rolling 8 type movement right.

3 Likes

That sequence is called Turbo Repeater but Mr Matio on youtube. He’s got a great tutorial for it which is how I learned it.

4 Likes

what yoyo did you use for this?

1 Like

4 Likes

543?

1 Like

new OP yoyo? also are you competing with the Umbra? :joy:

2 Likes

The 543 was the first OP, came before the Umbra :smiley:

4 Likes