OneDrop Wyvern Returns to YoYoExpert in Cerakote Form!

Wyvern_Feature

The OneDrop Wyvern returns in an incredible Cerakote Finish! - We can’t keep our eyes off these!!

Red-Blue-Wyvern Red-Blue-Wyvern-2 Red-Blue-Wyvern-3

From OneDrop Team Member Andrew Daugherty:

“The Wyvern as a whole is an amalgamation of yo-yos, games, and art that I hold near and dear to me. This yoyo takes inspiration from some of my all time favorite onedrops: the OG Project, the Summit, and the Sugar Glider. This combination has given it great hand-feel, floaty play, and also great spin times. The box art features one of my original characters, in the style of Yoshitaka Amano as an homage to one of my favorite game series, who’s been bestowed the fiery powers of the wyvern and brandishing it for all to see.”

13 Likes

Has anyone that copped one already dinged/chipped/scratched theirs yet to the point it broke through the Cerakote? I’d think it would actually be kinda cool having the blue seep through it (if it’s blue underneath, might not be able to do Cerakote over pyramatte idk lol)

2 Likes

Wear shows up really cool on this one

10 Likes

So there is blue under there that’s awesome actually

1 Like

Yes full thing is anodized blue with red cerakote applied over so you see the blue through the red on scuffs

2 Likes

Has a very vintage toy look :hugs:

1 Like

that’s cool. it’s like a vintage nitro guitar.

6 Likes

Yeah I love the colored cerakote over colored ano I play my yo-yos and these all take on a really fantastic patina over time

Keep ‘em coming @da5id !

3 Likes

Are all the little chips, on the left, from hits or just wear?

I play 5A could be counterweight or from my rings

1 Like

Got ya!