OneDrop YoYos Presents: Wyvern - Signature Yo-Yo of Andrew Daugherty!

Wyvern-YoYo-YoYoExpert-Featured

The Wyvern is the signature yo-yo for long time team member and employee Andrew Daugherty :fire:

Wyvern-Blue Wyvern-Blue-2 Wyvern-Blue-1

“The Wyvern as a whole is an amalgamation of yo-yos, games, and art that I hold near and dear to me. This yoyo takes inspiration from some of my all time favorite onedrops: the OG Project, the Summit, and the Sugar Glider. This combination has given it great hand-feel, floaty play, and also great spin times. The box art features one of my original characters, in the style of Yoshitaka Amano as an homage to one of my favorite game series, who’s been bestowed the fiery powers of the wyvern and brandishing it for all to see.”

22 Likes

I feel like I need this one but it’ll have to wait. But I’ll be here, watching. Cue sting and the police.

3 Likes

Same here. I’m waiting for that sweet “wyvern egg” finish!

4 Likes

It’s unbelievable how much I do not need this but at the same time I really need this!
Looks amazing!

5 Likes

Looks swell, I dig it

1 Like

I am floored by how much I haven’t heard about this throw. I absolutely love this yoyo and I’ve been playing it daily since I got it. Chunky flat rims make it play on rails and it has great spin time,

7 Likes

I’m waiting for the cerakote version

6 Likes

Looking at the cerakote website I saw this!

I want one

17 Likes

Did I miss the uv reactive drop?

3 Likes

Yes you did

2 Likes

They sold out in less than a minute!

1 Like

Apparently there’s more where that came from.

14 Likes

This is what I was waiting for!

4 Likes

I hope this is going to be a standard practice soon. They have some great colors I’d love to see on something with side effects.

3 Likes

Now that color is awesome!

4 Likes

I love to see one drop releasing non standard annos again.

3 Likes