(Sold please close)

Selling my blue relic cerakote Wizard by One Drop, one tiny pin prick that breaks ano, 2 scuffs that took a small bit of the cerakote off but no damage to the ano underneath, tiny amount of nail vibe that it had when I got it. Still plays very smooth and very stable especially for its shape, has tons of spin time as well, great yo-yo but there’s another one I want more so I need a little cash. $55 takes it, shipped anywhere in the continental US. Will ship worldwide if you pay shipping. PayPal only please!

3 Likes
  • Weight: 64.1 grams
  • Width: 45.2 mm
  • Diameter: 59.9 mm
  • Stock Response: One Drop Flow Groove
  • Gap Width: 4.70 mm
  • Bearing Size: Large (C)
  • Alloy: 6061 Aluminum
  • Finish: Pyramatte ™ relic cerakote
  • Axle System: Tapped, 12mm

That’s awesome. So like, they pyramatte and put cerakote on top?

1 Like

I’m not 100% sure but that’s what it looks like to me, I believe there are only 30 of these out there in this color, I could be wrong though

1 Like

Evening bump, someone buy this killer throw please so I can buy another awesome throw :+1:

Killer yoyo and amazing finish.

Relic does not fade away with time unlike other Cerakote finishes. These are the most expensive cerakotes ever to be released.

$55 is very cheap imo. Would jump on this if I didn’t have 2 already.

I think there were 20 of each Relic. (White/Blue)

1 Like

Yeah I tried to price it to move lol, hopefully someone grabs it. It’s an excellent yo-yo

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.