Onedrop steel Dingo?!?

Yeah, it’s not a thing, but maybe if we pester @da5id it could be?

Jokes aside, I’d love to see more steel from Onedrop, but maybe there is a reason. Anyone know if it’s not cost effective or what the reasoning may be?

7 Likes

Would love to see more cliques as well! Put off getting one thinking they were gonna make a lot more.

2 Likes

Me u and me (and everyone reading this) we might be getting a new run of dingos this year! I really hope they do it! I’ll buy 3

4 Likes

Would love to get either dingo, steel dingo or clique, anything from those :slight_smile:

1 Like

What happened to the Rally update?

2 Likes

Even I would be in on a steel Dingo.

7 Likes

A steel dingo would be epic…just wanted to say i would be very down as well to buy lol

2 Likes

I dont even know what a Dingo is and I want one anyway :laughing:

6 Likes

Wow…The Prodigal Son returns…

3 Likes

Oh wow, Dingo brings me back,

I had a purple and black halved dingo and it felt really good even for a sub 50mm throw, It felt really solid and spun for a really good amount of time. Used it as a backup in my 1st high school talent show and swapped to it two tricks in. and at that price point outperformed some of the contemporary budget metals.

A new stainless steel variant would fit right in with some of the pocket friendly SKUs out there,

1 Like

Both clique and dingo are fun throws! Dingo surprisingly not as unforgiving as I expected it to be.

Steel dingo sounds awesome! I’ve been hunting a Clique for a while now so OD steels are always on the radar. Kinda wish we could do a full size Citizen run in steel but that sounds like it would be a whole new yo-yo (that I’d probably buy).

3 Likes

Steel Project 1, with same profile and deeper response grooves for modern pads. And probably with same hex nuts, for tuning purposes.
How about that, @da5id ?

2 Likes

If he ends up making both, by some miracle, this will forever be known as Project Dingo for me

But what grade of Stainless would these be made of? /s :laughing:

2 Likes