one yoyo help plsss


#1

so I got the one yoyo of yoyofactory and i changed the bearing to a concave bearing size C.
I also changed the response pads to a silicon homemade response pads.

the problem is that the yoyo is still a bit responsive and i don’t know how to make it fully unresponsive. ???

pls help

RE:
solution:

so i have cleaned the bearing using the paper method and changed the string to a stringlab ammo string and now its fully unresponsive


(Spinworthy Glen) #2

The best thing to do is just play the crap out of it until it becomes unresponsive.


#3

Yoyofactory makes many superb yoyos, however the ONE is not one of them. your best bet would be to upgrade to a Replay Pro or a budget metal like the Aluminum Dream.


#4

I agree with you “doug77”, so “oren778” just get the yoyofactory replay pro. I have it and it works perfectly! :slight_smile:

hope this helps ;D


#5

I bought it yesterday… silly boy
oh well, thanks anyway

Mod edit:
Please observe our language guidelines. You can find them here: YoYoExpert Forum Rules
-jhb8426-


#6

Just do a throughout clean of the bearing, or like Glenacius said play the crap out of it. There’s usually a breaking period for both the response and bearing

-bbdave-


(InvaderDust) #7

No need to be snarky. His advise was and is correct. 15 bucks for a replay pro is worlds better than an upgraded ONE.

That being said, make sure response pads are not sticking up out of the pad area You mentioned “home made” response. Post up some pics. you want them flush or even a little below. Also make sure your bearing is clean.


#8

it wasn’t for him it was for me. i bought something without reading enough

i’ve added some images of the yoyo

https://s28.postimg.org/l7lag9ni1/image.jpg

https://s28.postimg.org/7ry9qtf09/image.jpg

https://s28.postimg.org/kkqz4hfzt/image.jpg

https://s28.postimg.org/abyhynry1/image.jpg

https://s28.postimg.org/sg1ijapmh/image.jpg

https://s28.postimg.org/wdos8pcft/Whats_App_Image_2016_12_31_at_17_54_15.jpg

images upload


#9

soltion:

so i have cleaned the bearing using the paper method and changed the string to a stringlab ammo string and now its fully responsive


(InvaderDust) #10

I see! my bad broski!
No worries. Glad you got it worked out. :slight_smile: