one drops on YNN

when I went to search for an m1 on YYN the search bar didnt find it
when I went to try to find it by brand one drop wasnt up,
then that happen with price ,skill level,and play style
does this happen to you?

1 Like

OneDrops aren’t sold at YoYoNation anymore.

yea they dont have em anymore. Go to www.yoyoguy.com they have them in stock right now, which isnt too often. If your lookin to get one, get one now. Theyll be sold out soon.

You might as well just buy directly from OneDrop if you are worried about the stock.

Yes - You can get it from OneDrop directly.  Here’s the link to the store for you.

http://www.onedropyoyos.com/shop.php

You can get Flow groove response or normal M1 pads.

You can pick the two sides.  You can do red/black purple/orange(favorite)

~Steven

Yea, Check out there forums (SORRY!!!), every thread that mentions OneDrop is Locked.

I think it is impolite to put links to other stores when we have a store right here. For respect to André, i dont think we should do that.

Yes - OneDrop is currently selling mainly at their site. You can find there site, if you try to search onedropyoyos.

It’s not rude to post links to other sites or stores if YYE doesn’t carry the item in question. And if you ask Andre, I’m sure he’s totally fine with it. Now if they sold Onedrop yoyo’s here and you posted other links, yes, thats wrong. But once again, everyone’s quick to be negative on these forums. Like I would love to buy a Skyline from Andre to put a little profit in his pocket, but he doesn’t sell them. So should we not post about other yoyo’s if they’re not sold here? Is that rude also? :-\

I agree with OldSchool 200%

I appreciate everyone being mature in handling these things.
Of course - if we don’t carry it you can give someone a link.
Private messages are also a great way to do this - you can reply with a “check your PM” to keep the forum looking professional, etc.
I will make note if something isn’t appropriately handled. :wink:
Thanks!