One Drop Yo-Yos Gradient

Love deep space and hair band but I’d like to see some single color splashes

Has One Drop ever tried their hand at pure acid wash (no splatter, no splash)? Although not the actual intended use of the word “gradient”, a teal into blue, red into orange, green into yellow (etc) acid wash would be full of colour gradations (no need for the fussiness of something like an actual linear fade).

Many a time Greg… The Y Factor for example had:

cotton candy (blue, pink)

Green Haze (purple, green)

Smoke (clear, black)

and many more i kinda forget about!! But they do it!!

1 Like

I almost forgot. FADES. I need them.

Oregon Sky and Broken Heart please.

Space Bat Fade with the laser etch. I need this on a modern throw.

Ill take one as well…

I always love something purple/pink.

Nope, I don’t like it, I’d prefer a purple base with yellow splash.

Um, I’ll take one of those Spacebats, too.

Jackie Moon fade. I’d buy like 10 of them.

Purple and green fade.

Solid orange and All American - Red, Blue, with white splash.

I am all in for ANYthing Space Bat fade!! Said it in the past and still waiting on anything new in Space Bat Fade… Laser Etched bat same as before would be awesome!!

another beautifully crafted One Drop yoyo, I’d love to have one in red with black splash

I would like to see:
Ghost Rain
Wasteland
Deep Space (Most Definitely)
AYAME edition
Dragons Slayer
Dragons Den

Anything bright enough to scaled my retina’s just by looking at it. :wink:

1 Like

Hairband
Dragons Den
Ghost Rain
Broken Heart

If the solids come out first I am most def going to wait for the splashes, usually that is One Drop’s style, release the solids first then the splashes =).

Need to bring back the old stuff! The new stuff is good, don’t get me wrong, but there is something about the simplicity of the old stuff that’s just so clean and amazing. The newer stuff is kind of meh because splashes are such a common thing nowadays. Fades gotta make a comeback!

Really great yoyo. I got to play one at the One Drop factory a week ago an it was great!