One Drop Yo-Yos Gradient

Ew. What.

One Drop’s soda blasted nickel is a joyous thing to play.

I’d love to see more blasted One Drops period… but the point being, my reaction is the opposite of “ew” to that request. :wink:

The Gradient is a great jojo. I understand it will also be at a price point to be excited about. The only question for me is “solid, or wait for Dragon Slayer”? :wink:

This looks wonderful. Wow.

Wow…
But just like any other yoyo, my dad probably won’t buy it for me ;-;
Looks really nice.

Blasted nickel grinds nicely and it looks nicer with a tarnish than smooth nickel.

It’s a very nice shape !!

It reminds me a bit of the Valor/T1 hybrid with Side Effects.

I need to not spend all of my money at MWR it seems that I will need to buy this as well!

Budgeting is your friend!

Production has begun.

What colors would you like to see?

Solid Black, Soda Nickel, And the Yellow w/ black splash that was on the Dang’s (was it called wasp?).

Hmm, polished purple… Green and purple… Or green…

No color, those ones look gorgeous the way they are. Raw

Someday I hope onedrop does type 3 hardcoat

Hairband!!

Any colour, but soda blasted. If I could get one wish, that would be it. :wink: I’d even settle for the raw + blasted OD does from time to time, but a coloured blast would be great, too.

The release cycle seems to favour solids first, but my next request would be any of the “splash on clear” colourways. Like Ayame! Next best: Hair Band or Dragon Slayer.

But since you’re probably asking about solid colours…

I LOVED the 3 “metal” colours the Valor came in. I know they might not look identical on 6061 vs. 7075 but as long as they were pretty close… the gold, copper, and gunmetal gray were boss!

An Adrian velez edition. Yellow with purple and red splash.

Give credit to me if you use the color!!! :slight_smile:

That sounds horrible, red does not go with those colours.

look at my yoyo

1 Like

Solids: purple, pink, black

Splashes: hairband, deep space, ayame