One Drop X Static Co. Parlay: A High Speed YoYo Review

I have said it many times, I do love collaborations. When done correctly, true collaborations are fun to play and bring the best of both companies together in one product. Now I am not talking about those collaborations where one company does 90% of the work and then slaps the other’s badge on the packaging, but one where both companies sit down and think about what they want to see in the design. Today I am looking at a collaboration between One Drop and Static Co. Before I continue on with the review, I have to say that I had not heard of Static Co. before this yo-yo. Chalk it up to my own life getting in the way or the fact that there are just so many great yo-yo companies out there, I just let them slip under the radar. It is going to be interesting to see what they have to offer and how their unique vision melds with One Drop’s.

Click here to continue reading.

I read your review. You talked about how it was zippy and solid (up to modern standards). However, how does it actually compare to yo-yo’s with a more modern shape?