One Drop bimetal

Just saw this on a FB post asking what happened to the leaked OD bimetal from 5 years ago

THE DREAM’S ALIVE FOLKS. Might be a few years yet but dreams do come true

Also I would like to say that as I’ve mentioned already a few times, I was spot on about that $130 price tag

7 Likes

3 Likes

bi metal deep statew

5 Likes

$130 is not even a lot for a high quality bimetal!! I would be 100% down to pay that price if OD made it.

3 Likes

That would ruin the Deepstate. Bimetal does not improve responsive play.

1 Like

Hope they don’t.

Their monometals are excellent.

Always feel like I have to baby the crap out of bi-metals. The smallest ding and they’re all out of whack.

4 Likes

Tri-metal deep state?

4 Likes

Now THAT would elevate it to the highest heights of performance!!! :unicorn:

2 Likes

Nah. This is still a beast.

6 Likes

11 Likes

play it unresponsive

Bi metal deep state with brads rings (but with alumniym to cover them because they STINKKKK) :nauseated_face:

Personally not fussed if they never do any bi metals. Their monometals are great enough as it is

1 Like

One drop has always made, at least to me, the best monometals in the game. I wouldn’t really be fussed if they made a bimetal, it just seems unnecessary. I’m sure a lot of people would dig it though.

Oh wow, now I need an Ignition.

This will never happen IMO

3 Likes

Dude, never say never.

Do we have to remind you about the Anti-yo Ywet?

1 Like

I was scrolling through the store earlier just to see what among the new stuff might interest me and when I saw that the Ignition was designed for a dude with big hands it went right on my list.

2 Likes

If one drop made a bi metal, i wouldnt be surprised if it was the best

1 Like