One Drop Anniversary Edition Gradient!

ANNIVERSARY EDITION GRADIENT!

The Graeme Steller signature Gradient has been out of production for a while now, but luckily for you we’re finally releasing these special Anniversary Gradients!

Gradient-Anniversary-1_1024x1024 Gradient-Anniversary-2_1024x1024

Originally produced and set to release after the 1 year anniversary of the Gradient, these special editions have been sitting around just waiting for their time in the spotlight - And that time is now!

Gradient-Anniversary

Why weren’t they released you might ask? Well that’s hard to say… It could be our fault, it could be Graeme’s fault, maybe Mercury was in retrograde… honestly no one really remembers at this point. All you need to know is that these Anniversary Editions are here now and the great thing about Anniversaries is they come around every year. So say hello to the super exclusive, super unexpected, 4th Anniversary Edition Gradients!

https://shop.yoyoexpert.com/products/one-drop-gradient-yoyo

GRADIENT SHIRT:

gradient-shirt-2_1024x1024 02_1a3f555c-532f-4329-9ab1-9aaf2e4849be_1024x1024

Not sure what to wear? Too hot for long sleeves, but too cold for short sleeves? Sounds like you need a 3/4 Sleeve shirt! What? You don’t own any 3/4 sleeve shirts? Time to get yourself the Graeme Steller Signature Gradient 3/4 Sleeve Shirt!

Soft and comfortable with enough sleeve to cover your elbows, the Gradient shirt is perfect for any style in any weather!

https://shop.yoyoexpert.com/products/one-drop-gradient-three-quarter-sleeve-shirt

4 Likes

3/4 sleeve is a good idea!

That actually looks like an amazing yoyo. Reminiscent of the infamous Banshee

2 Likes

Flip it. Banshee came out AFTER this bad boy.

3 Likes

Yoluminate confirmed

1 Like

Oh man this brings back some memories. The gradient was my first yoyo.

2 Likes

I noticed a “deal” badge on the gradient, is that something new? I don’t think I’ve seen that before (I may not have ever payed any attention to it) is it a new feature on the store?

Yeah, those pop up on the page when a product is linked with a deal. If yo buy the Gradient you can get the Gradient shirt for only $8

3 Likes

Doh! That makes perfect sense. Thanks for the info!

1 Like