Oklahoma Meet up Sept 25th!!!

It is time that we get together once again. I am actively looking for an inside temperature controlled environment, but our back-up will celebrate the wonderful late September weather Oklahoma brings. Our back-up location is going to be in Bricktown. I figured we could meet up here: http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&ie=UTF8&ll=35.462016,-97.504349&spn=0.001796,0.003524&z=19&layer=c&cbll=35.462374,-97.503571&panoid=lQ85_0hiOLVH4NvMnmL9Cg&cbp=12,226.79,,0,10.82

Hopefully you see that the picture is pointed towards the parking lot that is located beside the Bass Pro Shop. There is a park bench at the far end of the parking lot where we will meet. I say meeting time should be between 10 and 11 A.M. At that point I imagine we will migrate towards a restaurant for lunch.

Set the date. See you on 25 Sept 2010 at around 10 A.M.

Bump.

Hopefully I’ll be able to make it. mom said she might be able to take me :slight_smile: ;D

It’s supposed to be all day right? how long is considered all day?

I need to know exactly how this works, is there going to be a tent set up or something? how is this whole thing going to work?

Looks like I can’t go after all :’( :’( :’( :’( :’( :’( :’( :’( :’( :’( :’( :’( :’( :’( :’( :’( :’(
Mom’s got a hair appointment.

Can’t go because of her hair appointment? That’s just cruel. “Oh no, even though I said I can take you, I now have more important things to do, like get my hair done.”

I may or may not be able to go. Gotta get some scout stuff done.

So dimensions, How we do it is meet up at a certain location, Then we walk around bricktown and yoyo while people watch. We just hang out and have fun. All day means till dark or a little later. I’ll probably be there around 9:30 or so.

It’s today! Yes it is.

who knows I might be able to show up later.

Woohoo! Much fun!

Oh man that was fun. Lots of people watching. Gave away two yoyo’s to kids that were just so into watching. Makes a person feel good to try and spark the life into a new player.

If anyone is interested.

Pics!