Official YoYoExpert Forum Contest! - Finished.

Finally got some vids clips.

But my cameraman he just don’t like filming me.

And I have 13 to 15 yoyos and I want to include them all in the video.

And I don’t no any stuff about editing also.

And the thing is I have too many ideas to execute I think. Is that a bad thing?

Do you guys think k I should aim for the excellent or just try to make it good.

I am now back on track! Production has continued!

I sent my video in, but it doesn’t show up in my outbox section that Gambit got my message…
Gambit can you make sure you can let me know someway that I know you got my video for the contest. Please and Thank You!

1 Like

Great work, not the slightest bit cheesy…unless you did a Cheese Whip Wrist Mount :stuck_out_tongue:

In my opinion, you did well, told your story well. Can’t wait to see everyone elses, I actually just finished mine and will share it shortly as aside from the contest, I want everyone to see my story.

Nice vid man. Your editing skills are better than mine. Lol.

Ok, here’s mine. First off, I want to say that I am extremely thankful I was able to recover this project along with everything on my computer as this has been a really rough week. I didn’t let my failing computer hard drive stop me though, I continued to shoot and even worked on one of my first trick/combos primarily for this contest (you’ll see in video).

Well, enough blabbering, here it is!

I have my clips ready need to edit them up.

But today when I was speaking against camera thoughts came to my mind I’m not doing this right.

So even though I have the clips ready I’ll try one more time and stick to the plan and not think much .

Gambit,
Did you get my video?

Sorry for the delay guys! Busy weekend…

Here are the videos I’ve received thus-far.

Seanthegiraffe
Stash
LeDave
jjkk123
AGyoyo
ThinkH2o
AngryGumball

Thanks for all the entries so far guys, I’ve really enjoyed every single one of them. Really happy with how this is all turning out. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Really excited, haven’t gotten anything done yet but I have most of it ready in my head. :slight_smile:

man how much have i missed?.. I’ve only been in New Orleans for a week…

You didn’t miss much. Hope your video is coming along great.

This is such an awesome contest. I’m definitely going to have to make a video. :smiley:

1 Like

YOU won the contest even though you didn’t enter, but you didn’t claim your prize within the 30 second window so we had to reopen it. :stuck_out_tongue:

Please do! The more the merrier! It’s been very cool to be able to put faces to a few of the names on here, I’m hoping by the end of this we’ll all be a closer community by being able to learn a bit more about each other. ;D

it at the same point it was from 1 week ago. I am still making the script, since I didn’t touch my script for a week when I reread it I didn’t like it so I’m back to square 1 now.

finally fixed my camera… ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

starts making video

Awh that sucks. Script is hard work… Best advice is to just write from the heart. That’s what I told myself. Even if it sounds cheesy. Good luck, hope you post it to the forums as well so we can see it.

Sent my video in! Really happy with how it came out.

I can confirm, I have received. :smiley:

Keep 'em coming guys. Still got nearly 4 weeks left. :slight_smile:

Let’s go make a video.