Official Thread of The String Company Known as Big Yoyo String

Whipping around some 3lan~muse today. That’s some good string!

Amen brotha Waylon. I totally agree, its awesome!

Wow, things have been insane… Cross Country seems to be wasting a lot more of my time than I remembered it wasting, the practices for drumline, highschool wind ensemble, college wind ensemble (I’m still in highschool :slight_smile: ), jazz ensemble, marimba lessons, and drumset lessons are consuming the rest of my free time. Been tough to find time to make string, but I am getting it done slowly but surely. Tomorrow morning I am making 30 panther for a guy who has been a consistent customer, and tomorrow night hopefully I can make 20 cyber silk and 15 panther to wrap up the trade with a guy for a kendama… Whew!

Just had a big giveaway!!!

After hearing great things about Big Yoyo String, I had high expectations for the Panthers and Cyber Silks I was awaiting in the mail. I have to say, the Panthers surpassed my high expectations, and the Cyber Silks completely blew me away! Cyber Silk is my new favorite string! And after seeing the High Speed Yoyo review of the Vitality, I am eagerly awaiting its release :slight_smile:

1 Like

Glad to hear you liked them :slight_smile:

The vitality is defiantly worth picking up. Stay tuned, they will be on the market very, very soon.

1 Like

Thanks for the check-in man! Really glad to hear you are enjoying the string! The Vitality should be ready by the end of November at the latest if I recall correctly!

1 Like

Cool, I just have to keep myself from spending my money until then ;D Will there be any raw ones?

What’s this in my gap? Oh, just some 3lan~muse. BOOYAH!

How’re you liking my signature sting?:3

Posting twice on one page about it…

He loves it :wink:

Stuff is awesome. In the “thicker without being ridiculous” realm, I think it’s my go-to right now. Need to order more.

What I really like is, when it’s fresh it is crazy bouncy and fun.
When it gets broken in, it becomes a spongy whippy feeling string.
Multiple personalities:3

I actually prefer one that is almost worn out because of the characteristics it has at that point in it’s life!

Awww I shouldn’t have come to this thread, cause now I want some cyber silk, panthers, and 3lan muse string or whatever you call it! :smiley:

Dont forget fat chicks and candy :wink:

Can never go wrong with some candy and fat chicks :stuck_out_tongue:

Thank you Skirtz for cleaning up that spam so quick!

Am I the only one who thinks that they should make the series with the Fat Chicks. It would go:
Skinny Girl- Donut’s- Fat Chick

Make the Skinny Girl the exact opposite of the Fat Chick. I’m not exactly sure what Donut’s would be.

It would have to be so good that you can’t stop playing it until you get fat ::slight_smile:

On another note, I got my Vitality on Monday. Simply put, my Chief is now my backup yoyo for my next contest, whenever that is. Seriously, it’s THAT good.