Official String B/S/T

In the hopes that this could be stickied, I was thinking that we could collaborate all of the makers of string that are members on this site. Since I am looking to buy string from our very own members, I thought that in my quest to seek them all out, we could make it that much easier for anyone else looking to do the same. So here it is, the Official String B/S/T

How this thread works:

These rules naturally come after the YoYoExpert Forum rules, so make sure that you follow those rules (i.e. no linking to other sites, offensive language, abuse, etc.) as well as these ones

1: ONLY members that make and sell string are allowed to post here. This is their chance to sell their product to us and it is much easier if we don’t have requests for string or just general posting clogging the thread.

2: Each seller that does post can only make one post and edits that one post for each subsequent update, add-on, etc. We want to make it easy for everybody to find who is selling what, so again, eliminating numerous posts regarding anything other than selling string will make it easier for everybody.

3: To make a request for string please DO NOT make a post in the thread. Instead, send the member a PM (Personal Message) by clicking on their profile name, scrolling down to the bottom of the page and clicking on the link that says “Send this member a personal message”.
EDIT: If someone has posted a link to their own thread regarding their strings, feel free to post there for requests and such (ONLY if they wish this content to be in their thread! Please do not post if they request that you don’t)

Hopefully we can get this thread up and running for all of those out there who are looking to sell as well as buy string. If you have a suggestion to make, wish to add to the rules or disagree with something, please PM me, I’m always glad to hear constructive criticism. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Sick String

I use poly and a secret thread. It will cost you 1 dollar extra if you want a cotton core.

Can mix up to 6 colors: black, hot pink, turquise, orange, blue grey, magenta, maroon, baby blue, dark green, red, blue, light green, gold, yellow, white, and purple.

3 bucks for 5 Original or Thin Original strings.

4 bucks for 5 Premium or Waxed strings.

pm me and look at my thread

www.yoyoexpert.com/forums/index.php/topic,10657.msg111885.html#msg111885

1 Like

Strizangz!
Current colors - orange, yellow, blue, green, black, white. Can be mixed. Slight fee for other colors.
Types (thicknesses) - Classic - $3
Regular - $3
Thick - $3.50
I can do paypal or money order.

1 Like

twin hook strings

string colours :

black

red

pink

white

PM me for other colours or for mixes(up to 3 colours in one string)

100% polyester (thin)
100% polyester(thick)
100% nylon(thin)coming soon
100% nylon(thick)coming soon

$2 one colour polyester thin (add .50 for thick)
$3 two/three colours polyester thin (add .50 for thick)
$2.50 one colour nylon thin(add .50 for thick)
$3.50 two/three colour thin(add .50 for thick)

I ship to Canada and the USA

each pack has 5 strings.

1 Like

Threadz yoyo Strings!

Colors: ANY COLOR! 2 color blends availible.

Types: 50-50
100% Polyester

$3 for 5 strings.

CUSTUMZ YOYO STRINGZ

white
blue
red
black
dark green
purple
light green
orange
yellow
many more
i can make any thickness and 6 colored string but it add for every color

10strings for $4 pm me for addictional fees

can add cotton .25 cents or make 50/50 string for .75 a string

can add a seceret thread for .25

Funny enough this inspired me to try my hand at making some strings, and it was a success.

Coming Soon… Spyder String!

This thread should so be sticked!

Good idea Infinite Chaos. :smiley:

whip yoyo string

type:100% poly

i can combine 6 colors: to many to list

bring
up
m
p

RevYo String

5 Strings For $3                Colors: White, And Navy Blue.
10 Strings For $5

REVIEWS:

http://www.yoyonation.com/talk/index.php/topic,70902.0.html
http://www.yoyonation.com/talk/index.php/topic,70738.0.html

AirGlow Stings-

-Colors: Light blue, Blue, Red, Purple, Yellow, Orange, Pink, White, Green, Navy(ish) Blue, White(Glow), Light green(nylon), Red (nylon), Blue (nylon), Yellow (nylon), Gold- sparke(poly).

-Formats: OG (Original), Premium OG, Nollie, 3A-in-Mind, P/C-Looper and Alchemist

Check out my thread; below; for more information

http://yoyoexpert.com/forums/index.php/topic,13410.0.html

G-yo

Mirage String
Exotic is the word with mirage string. I use blends that nobody has thought of yet, material that hasn’t been used, and ideas and haven’t been created yet. I am sure that these strings will satisfy any player. If you are not pleased with your string, then scribble out your name on the envelope, and write on the envelope why you were not satisfied, and I will give you a refund
Please send suggestions to Mirage!

Ordering:Unforntunately, I only accept paypal, but if you don’t have it, its really easy to set up!

Shipping:For the the people who do not trust members with no feedback, I can track it and send you the tracking number to you for the low price of 3$! Also, It doesn’t matter if you are from the states, or from canada. All other places are and extra 1$ :-[

Team:Currently, I am looking for a team! For details, Pm me.  :wink: tons of benefits here

Ordering:Please send these to me in a PM.
What colours do you want?
Do you want any loot?
Are you right handed or left handed?
Of course I need your addresse,
And are you interested in my team!

Loot:
Gold Bling        .5$= I put 2 gold thread in your string that actually make your string sparkle!
Too much!        .5$=You are able to choose up to 4 colours!

Blends:

Hardcore: 20% cotton and 80% special polyester 3$ for 6 strings
Super aswesome at slacks and suicides and lacerations etc. I regularely land [b]3x/b on suicides!

Cloud 9: 80% cotton and 20% special polyester. 2$ for 6 strings
SMOOTH.I described in one word.

Pure: 100% cotton. 2$ for 6 strings
For all you old school rock and rollers!

Release: 100% polyester 2$ for 6 strings
Your basic performer, cheap, durable, kool colours, good at slacks and suicides, and has long bounce

Donuts: 60% poly, 20% cotton and 20%  special silk thread 4$ for 6 strings
This is super soft. Great at whips and slacks as well as quite good at suicides. Holds string tension as well. Unfortunately, the special silk thread only comes in black, and the cotton, in white. You may choose the poly colour though! Actually it isn’t silk, but it feels like it!

Sets: One of each thread. 4$ for 5 strings
You choose one colour easy as that. Then I make the strings with that colour in each of them. The only one that always comes in white is the pure string.
ex.
100% red poly for release
80% red poly for hardcore
20% red poly for cloud 9
60% red poly for donuts
100% white cotton for pure

Colours
p. is for poly
c. is for cotton
sp. is for special poly
m. is for metallic

p. Red