October 21st Alabama meet

With October 21st being a month away i figured it would give everyone time to plan. A good meet up point would be Depot Park Cullman, Alabama. I figured 11am would be a good time to meet. If you are interested in coming or going to come just comment so I can get a head count. Looking forward to meeting everyone that comes!

I can’t make it on Sunday, but I could probably go if it was on Saturday.

Saturday can be done. I have that day off also!

October 21st works for me. I’ll be there.

1 Like

FYI , I made a discord for Alabama yoyoers. It’s pretty new, so there isn’t much to it currently, but it would be a good way to schedule future meetups.

Joined! Thanks for telling everyone.

@Theycallmecotton

1 Like

@Zorro

1 Like

ok I should be able to make it!

1 Like

I was wondering if any of you guys who are going to this event know how to score yoyo freestyles? if so, we could have a mini contest! I know how to judge a yoyo contest (more or less) so I would only need 1 more person who can click yoyo routines to make it happen.

1 Like

I could even 3D print some little trophies! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have no idea how but i can look it up and learn.

1 Like

ok. I could judge the whole thing by myself but then I wouldn’t be able to compete.

1 Like

@Theycallmecotton @Big

1 Like

Let’s go! Good to see you here @igknighton

1 Like

Not sure if i will make it. My wife will be coming back from out of town that day plus i have to work most every weekend.

how many people are interested in a mini contest?

1 Like

If i am able to make it, im out on the contest. Im not any good lol. I would love to watch one though.

1 Like

I’ll be there! And I’ll do the contest. Although I’ve been yo-yoing for less than a year lol

2 Likes

Yea i dont have combos and all. Still learning myself