Normalyoyo scammer or not such a responsible guy?

Anyone know of his whereabouts?

I sent him a money order (the only way he accepts payment) for 3 side effects. We agreed that I would send the MO out on 1/3 and he would send the same day. I haven’t gotten anything yet, and I don’t think he’s been on in awhile (since New Year’s Day, says his profile). I’ve PMed him a bunch of times, but no response so I guess he hasn’t been getting the e-mail notifications from those either. Or he’s been ignoring them. I’m not too irked because it’s just $18, but I kinda wanted those side effects…

(And yeah, I get it. We can have the “it’s too soon, be patient” vs. “he should have shipped when he said he would” discussion for awhile, so I’ll just say now that I subscribe to the latter of those two schools of thought)

If he hasn’t been on since the 1st Maybe he got banned or maybe He’s on Vacation.
Ionno.
Matter of fact even so He should have been on to notify you beforehand
Or atleast shipped out the stuff.
I call Scam.
If he lives in an Area where Clubs meet maybe Someone could go fetch the side effects.

This is why PayPal is the ONLY way that I will do business.

Sending a Money Order to some random person is too risky. At least PayPal would know this guy’s address and his bank account number. More important: there is a process to file a grievance in the case of fraud.

With PayPal there are consequences to being a scammer.

He’s definitely not banned.

Yoyogeezer is correct in my opinion. Paypal.