Night Moves X

Worlds shortest abstract yo-yo review.

The original Yoyojam Night Moves yoyo was about as fun as eating an In N Out hamburger when you’re hungry. ( a good thing)

The new Night Moves X is about as fun as eating an In N Out double double, add pickle with grilled onions, medium Coke and an order of fries when you’re Starving! (A great thing)

Simply Amazing…

19 Likes

You play it with both caps on and off? That feature is what made it really pop out to me

4 Likes

I’ve been eyeing this one.

So, what I gathered is that if I like In N Out, then I will like this. I might have to get one :hamburger:

5 Likes

I first threw it with the caps on. Even though I prefer 66 grams or less yoyos with few exceptions.

I read the specs stating the yo-yo weighs 71 with caps/67 without. < So neither spec was my favorite choice.

But sometimes the weight distribution of certain yo-yos defies the numbers.

Try everything stock…Then, figure out what way to go🤔

I immediately knew one of the caps was loose.
So… the ‘stock’ experiment didn’t last long, lol.

As soon as I tossed down without the caps, I could hear a Standing Ovation in my mind.

Play as well as any bi-material, anything.

It is very smoooooth, fast, stable, etc.

It throws straight down(no kickback). It hits the bottom of the string without a clunk.
Feels great in the hand. And it is beautifully made.

Well, there goes my worlds shortest review…

13 Likes

You tried your best, we believe you :star_struck:

6 Likes

I had the same experience. I thought the weight with the caps was pleasant but man, it really comes to life when you remove the caps.

3 Likes

Extra proper old YYJ if it’s better without the caps.

4 Likes

Can we see some photos without the caps?

3 Likes

Very Iceberg-y

8 Likes

Here ya go>

That frosted glass look is awesome to me🤪

11 Likes

That looks pretty awesome!

3 Likes

It’s extremely pleasing to read this from somebody as long and as legendary as @yoyodoc in our community. Thanks for your sharing your experience with NMX. I am super happy how it turned out.

@Nathan We even made the caps rattle a little to give the YYJ feeling :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

10 Likes

I don’t know… I’m pretty picky.

7 Likes

I just bought one.