Next trick to learn?

I want to learn more Tech/Slack stuff, any level of difficulty is doable for me.

3 Likes

6 Likes

Last trick you have learned? And current favorite trick to do? :blush:

2 Likes

I just learned Kurti’s double GT whips, favorite trick to do is Pepperoni Drone.

2 Likes

I could personally teach you some of my stuff if ya want

1 Like

That would sound cool but I really don’t think my parents would let me video call someone I have never met before (sounds super cool though)

Laaammmmme, should ask them if it’s alright so you can learn a trick. Should start it with them there so they can see I’m not some creep

1 Like

Parents: SEES MAN-BUN

5 Likes

Lol, starts to miss old user pic a little

2 Likes

I miss it too…

Oooff Regen:

Sarvanters:

Brent Stole:

3 Likes

Oh I know brent stole lol.

1 Like

Oooff got that regen first try :smile:

@JWaugh do you know the reverse brent stole? mrmatio has a cool tutorial for on his yt channel, as does yotricks now, and mrmatio has a tutorial for the brent stol, reverse brent stole, ninja vanish combo you see all the time. If you know all that, might as well go through the rest of his yt channel and see what piques your interest :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Yup, I have a pretty good laceration combo using Brent, Reverse Brent, reverse hook, normal hook, and 1.5 hook, and the gt rejections. : D

1 Like

spicy :fire:

I can land up to a 2.0 hook, but occasionally land the elusive 2.5

1 Like

I need to get 2.0

1 Like

the best advice I can give is to spazz your arms and exaggerate the movements. you really need that OOMPH to move the string around :grin:

1 Like

Can you do Spirit Bomb and SuperMan already?

3 Likes

I’ve been working on this, though it’s still a little advanced for me - I imagine you won’t have as much trouble with it considering you’re way better than me lol

3 Likes