New Yoyo

The acid wash one was out of stock so i got the blue with gold

Nice choice. The blue with gold splash is bead blasted which will be good.

Draupnir!!!

Depends on your budget. I went from dark magic to 888 and I really liked my choice. 888 really helped me get my game face on and was able to push past the limits of the dark magic. IF your not looking to drop 100, shutter is a good choice, but personally I would shoot for the n9 or n12 on amazon from magic yoyo. they are killer yoyos and are really cheap. The metal is just a little weak so sctrachs and dings happen, but at 14-25 a pop, you can get several for the price of some yoyos on here.

ILYY, One Drop, and CLYW (these were my top 3 in brands that I was pretty familiar with) all make some great yoyos, worth looking into!

I have done purchased the Superstar already. Do you have an opinion on that yoyo?

Oops, jumped in without seeing the whole thread, pardon me :). I haven’t thrown the superstar in a while now but I do remember it to be quite smooth and stable, though I wasn’t able to finger spin as well as I would have liked to (that could just be me, not the yo yo :P) and I thought it was maybe a bit too big for me(wrong yo yo)… Good yo yo, I just haven’t used it that much.

Well, I’m use to the size of the DM2, so I’m hoping it’s around that size.

I think the super is a little tiny-er

not much smaller, but it does feel so because of the shape. more of an H and less of a ball feeling.

The superstar is significantly wider and only .16mm smaller in diameter. I’d say it feels much bigger in your hand