New typing website for anyone looking to learn or get faster

Keyma.sh - Take your typing to the next level

TLDR If anyone’s looking to learn to type, get faster, or just enjoy typing this is a new typing website that I really like and am helping out with.

It’s fairly similar to Typeracer if you’re familiar with that but it has a few extra sections like tournaments, ranked, and a learn section as well. I also personally like the layout better.

The ranked section is what’s most unique imo and it’s what got me onto the site. They just released it about a week ago. Basically, its best of 5 race matches. You do placements, are given an elo and rank, and are matched up against people of similar elo. It’s a common format for video games but it’s a unique format as far as typing websites go. I personally think it makes things more interesting since you’re racing against other people but unlike other websites like Typeracer there’s something more on the line than just winning (your elo and rank).

The idea behind the ranked format is to give typing a format that kind of emulates an esport, a competitive game. The format is still new so more features/concepts/competitions will be added as time goes on too (including cash prizes). But even if you’re not interested in all that, I still think it could simply be a better way to improve your typing speed a little more efficiently than something like Typeracer or other websites because you are a little more incentivized to push yourself to type faster which naturally improves your typing speed a little quicker.

2 Likes

This typing game needs more zombies!!!
:zombie: :keyboard: :woman_zombie:

2 Likes