New TopYo Releases! Colossus V & Marshmallow!

Colossus V:

The latest generation of TopYo Colossus is here with the new Colossus V!

The classic Colossus profile and design was used as a base for the new model with some changes in weight distribution to give it a more competitive performance. It feels great in the hand with a smooth blast finish and a comfortable weight.

The Colossus V has a powerful spin with excellent stability even at low speeds. It offers really impressive performance at an unbeatable price!

Marshmallow:

The Marshmallow is TopYo’s second 4A model and it is their big breakthrough into offstring design!

TopYo fully analyzed the shortcomings of their old model and prototypes when creating the Marshmallow. They combined their offstring knowledge with the modern popular shape and size, and created this amazing high performance yet cost-effective Yo-Yo.

The smaller the diameter and the larger the width of the Marshmallow makes it perfect for the current popular contest tricks. It’s wide enough for risky whips and lacerations and compact enough for more complex tech. Just like the name implies, the Marshmallow has a forgiving soft feel in play that will keep you coming back for s’more!

8 Likes

Marshmallow come shipped with a Hershey bar and some graham crackers?

4 Likes

Colorways on the colossus 5 look great. I have the 4 and it brought me so far! Used it to even learn to bind. Beat the heck out of it and it is STILL dead smooth lol. I trust the Colossus 5 is just as great if not better.

3 Likes

It is amazing, I won the pre-release giveaway on instagram so I’ve had a while to play with it, it is great.

5 Likes

@YoYoExpertGarrett You should say “keep coming back for S’more” in the marshmallow description.

3 Likes

(throws his Colossus 4 in the trash) :wastebasket:

5 Likes

How dare you!
(Throws TiVayder in the trash)

2 Likes

Ha! That’s pretty good, added it in. :grin:

1 Like