New releases from Japan Tech - The TRUENO and KAGEROU!

I have the exact same opinion. I absolutely love the Chopsticks Gorilla. But, I think the Kagerou is even better (albeit bigger). I described the Kagerou to a throwing buddy as a larger Gorilla. Doc listed it as his second favorite yoyo in another thread. It’s currently my second favorite as well (after owning ~500, mostly bimetals). It’s an amazing design. :ok_hand:t3:

2 Likes

Oh my; then there are people who have these and also have an opinion on how it plays?

Why does it take me baiting you guys to share those opinions with others? Was it a secret? …Sheesh.

Actually the yo-yo Sucks.

I just figured you are so gullible, that if I made up a sappy yo-yo love story, you would be just dumb enough to waste some good money on it.

Bait dangled, fish hooked.

I’ve been waking the dog all morning with both of my Kagerou’s.

Matter o fact, I just got home a few minutes from a trip to the Batting Cage. The Kagerous bounce off the wall with a sweet sound.

I parked on my slightly in-angled driveway and I used the two Kangerou yo-yos as Wheel stops to keep the truck from rolling out in the street.

You better buy one when they drop. Because I have a BidSnipe App on a Manifold of 24 MacBook Pros and I am going to buy every single one of them in 4.7 seconds.

1 Like

Actually that’s a good reminder, I’ve gotta go write some reviews for throws I’ve been playing for a while. I rely on the reviews from the store page to an extent but I’ve forgotten to write any of my own!

Ivan

I have the first reply in this thread lauding the Kagerou.

3 Likes