Japan Tech KAGEROU new color!

From Japan Tech: Announcing the debut of our latest bi-metal design - The KAGEROU! We’ve combined our ideal specs for a high performance model by pairing a thick and heavy steel ring with a quick and light feeling design. The shape is based on the Mirage and raises the bar from there with a bimetal powerup for plenty of spin power and stability in play without sacrificing speed or agility.

The Kagerou is unlike anything we have put out in the past; It combines the performance we’ve proven in previous models with a new and different feel we think everyone will love!

Releasing Thursday, 2/24 @ 8PM EST.

7 Likes

Heads up @YoyoGeezer!

6 Likes

How many are there? Enough for me to wait around and still get one?

My guess would be 10

Guessing they’ll sell instantly, so if you want one be ready at drop time.

We got 5 of this one, which is pretty good considering the demand. There’s been some YYR releases where we only get 1-2 in stock. :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

Can you guys do a raffle for this one? @YoYoExpertGarrett

2 Likes

Thanks! I will try and grab one if I can get one before they are all gone. Happy to buy from YYE.

Best Regards,

Matt :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Probably not this one since it has already been announced with a release time. I’ll keep it in mind for the next restock though!

2 Likes

Did the drop machine break?

I can not get the page to show stock. Counter is 00:000 and I have refreshed many times. Bummer 5:08…
Is it me?

Same here

1 Like

(This user has been censored by forum moderators)

Counter is stuck :confused:

Sorry about that. I am going to reset the timer for 9 PM. Apologies for the problem!

5 Likes

(This user has been censored by forum moderators)

Lol same

Good luck to all @9pm EST :slight_smile:

4 Likes

If anyone did not get one tonight that was trying to and wants to email us at Contact@YoYoExpert.com - we can put you on wait list for next run!

5 Likes

Doh! I opened a bottle of wine; and then lost track of the time. C’ est la vie.

To those that scored one; please share your opinions. Cheers.

5 Likes

To everyone who scored one , it is an amazing yoyo! Honestly everything that Japan Tech puts out is top notch . Especially the last few Titanium throws they have put out. Heres pics of the one i got from Japan Tech store.

6 Likes