Japan Tech KAGEROU - New Colors!

Japan Tech combined their ideal specs for a high performance model by pairing a thick and heavy steel ring with a quick and light feeling design. The shape is based on the Mirage and raises the bar from there with a bimetal powerup for plenty of spin power and stability in play without sacrificing speed or agility.

The Kagerou is unlike anything they have put out in the past; It combines the performance they’ve proven in previous models with a new and different feel everyone will love!

Releasing Saturday 7/30 @ 8PM EDT.

9 Likes

I know to each their own, and this is a really well-done colorway, but my reaction was the exact opposite, lol.

2 Likes

4 Likes

YES CHEF!
flees, weeping

2 Likes

Is it actually quick and light? 65+ grams is above average I reckon.

Such an Amazingly good yoyo.

Superb weight distribution. Very stable. Very very smooth. Powerful spin. Impressive spin times. Fast…… perfect amount of ‘float’. Comfortable in the hand,. Rolls off the hand like velvet. Shape has a good footprint for comfortable catches on hard comebacks. Binds are great.
It looks good. Machining quality is top notch. The price is reasonable considering it costs less than a Draupnir and plays better, lol.

I had 4 Draupnirs at one time. Now I have Zero Draupnirs. But I do have 2 Overdrive Draupnirs and 2 Kagerou’s.

Colorways are always subject to an individuals personal opinion, just like your favorite car color, etc.

I extend a lot more acceptance latitude on various yo-yo colors, when a yo-yo plays this good.

When I was in High School back in 1970, our School colors were/still are, Black and Gold. San Pedro Pirates. So…. That b/g colorway theme works for me, lol.

The Kagerou is a match for just about anything.

2 Likes