New release from Unspoken - The MYSTIC!

From Unspoken: Behold this MYSTICal device that allows you to perform magical string formations!

After some quite extensive prototyping we present to you the Mystic, a 7068 yo-yo designed to be able to pull off all the tricks in your bag and more. This throw is the natural progression from our first yo-yo, the Riddle. As it holds a very similar shape, the Mystic has more of a V shape, is more agile, and has a longer spin time, making it more competition geared than the Riddle. When designing this throw, we made the rims the heaviest part to increase stability and spin power. However, we added a little more center weight so it wouldn’t be overly rim weighted and to give it the more balanced string feel we were striving for.

Get ready for one of our favorite yo-yos yet!

Releasing 9/5 @ 8PM EDT.

8 Likes

@Mystik signature yoyo? :joy:

9 Likes

I would not be able to say no

4 Likes

…it is very nice. I really like it’s shape…

Thanks guys.I have a ways to go before someone will pick me up though. Maybe I’ll go pro before 40, I got a couple more years.:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Good specs on that too!

2 Likes

I bought mine about a year to a year and a half ago. I find it challenging to stay balanced but I’m also new and sloppy.
The only reason I don’t play with it a lot is because I don’t want to scratch it. :sweat_smile: