New release from Rain City - The DELRIN GAMER!

From Rain City: The Gamer is Rain City’s biggest hit. A classic slimline yoyo made with modern design and machining techniques. The original gave you the option of unresponsive, or fully responsive play and came loaded with accessories.

But we kept getting one question: “Can you make it lighter?” So we listened, and we took it one step further.

The Delrin Gamer is close to 10g lighter than the original aluminum version. The design is more adaptable than the original. You can set it up for your preferences. Looping, fully responsive, semi-responsive or unresponsive play.

Releasing Saturday 1/18 @ 8PM EST!

16 Likes

Wow nice!!

2 Likes

Hoping to cop a purple one.

3 Likes

This looks really cool, and I’m pumped it’ll be available via YYE

2 Likes

This makes it an easy looper with the slim bearing, and a perfect unresponsive throw with a lubed up C bearing.

Should that say “responsive”?

4 Likes

These look really nice. And because I am a newbie still in transition, I love yoyo’s that can range from responsive to unresponsive.

4 Likes

Aaaaaaand copped. I’ll never afford a lightsaber if I keep buying JoJo’s.

3 Likes

Snagged one of these - originally and initially was going to go for the purple but ultimately decided to give the blue one some love as it also looked cool. Can’t wait!

2 Likes

Ayyy, these look great! Really hope Rain City makes a polycarb Sk8r or Gamer some time, would love some to dye, but I’m happy to see more dyed yoyos out there!

3 Likes