New release from GWAY - The REGULATOR!

REGULATOR:

The Regulator is the third release GWAY Throws. Prototyping took nearly a year, and is the result of extensive collaboration, testing, and input from the GWAY Throws team. This Yo-Yo began as a more traditional, bubbly organic shape but has since evolved into what you see now.

The goal is always to produce something that is both unique in play, and visually distinct. After playing The Regulator we think you will agree with us that we have achieved both of those goals. Designed in collaboration with Dressel Designs, The Regulator is ready to be a unique addition to your collection.

Releasing Thursday, 3/17 @ 8PM EDT.

20 Likes

I’m stupid indecisive on what color to pick.

6 Likes

Love this yoyo.

7 Likes

Love the yoyo, but big missed opportunity going with Tribe in the video over Warren G with a name like Regulator! :joy:

12 Likes

Loved the proto. Can’t wait to get one from the production run.

5 Likes

Can’t wait to pick this up

5 Likes

I also agree this was an unforgivable mistake; I appreciate you making up for it on the product page :rofl:

8 Likes

Well crap. Release was in the middle of the night (local time) so i completely missed out on the joker toxin ones.

Edit: after scouring the internet i found one yay!

5 Likes

The logo work and placement are insane for this throw. Crazy sick colorways man! :laughing:
These look so fun to throw around! I wanna get my hands on one. Please. Thanks. :melting_face
Also, I just have to say the branding and team behind these are amazing :man_cook: “chefs kiss”

3 Likes

Which one did y’all get?

I got lucky and snagged a joker one!!

5 Likes

Joker Toxin for me. Lovely throw!

4 Likes

Joker Toxin crew!

1 Like

Tough choice from Rip City or Joker Toxin.

4 Likes

Seems to be the popular theme in this thread; can’t wait to see the mail-days when they come in!

4 Likes

I felt that, too! I went with Joker Toxin because I always go with the Rip City type colours, I thought I’d get something a little different.

4 Likes

My main decision was is the Rip City blasted? I like grinds as has been mentioned. But the Joker Toxin looks to be non-blasted. Still I chose the nice contrast of the Joker Toxin, or Hulk Smash which has been labeled this colorway (purple/green) for many years.

Looking forward to it.

2 Likes

Thanks for picking one up! All of the colorways are blasted the same with a nice grind-able finish. Sometimes it can be hard to tell from photos online.

3 Likes

Thank you for making one I wanted to pick up. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Since I’m in Europe…it’ll be a while probably.

1 Like

hulk smash is a clyw colorway that is green base with purple splash, the regulator looks more like purple with green splash but i’m for sure splitting hairs lol