New release from CLYW - The Harrison Lee OTTER!

The latest release from CLYW is the second signature yoyo for 3x Canada National Champ Harrison Lee - The Otter!

Taking inspiration from his first signature, the Orca, the Otter is both a step forward and a love letter to past CLYW design features. Designed as a collaboration between Harrison Lee and Jeffrey Pang, the Otter delivers that fat, comfy feel you’ve grown to love from so many CLYW releases while also being plenty beefy and stable enough for average humans to get through around 45% of Harrison’s tricks.

Releasing Thursday 4/15 @ 10PM EDT.

8 Likes

Is there a list or podcast that covers what is coming out soon or down the line from all the companies? Not this but something about what’s coming out next month or further out?

No splashes for this one ?

Bind magazine on instagram!

2 Likes

Thank you. I’ll check it out

Yeah Bind is probably the most comprehensive single source. YYE probably gets the most releases out of the US/NA retailers, so here’s probably the second best source. Aside from that, I just follow the brands that I like on Insta, especially the small indie ones.

Splash colors release at a later date I believe.

1 Like

I didn’t even know Harrison was with CLYW. And the only reason I know who Harrison Lee is was from that WIRED video 26 levels of yoyoing

4 Likes

Same, I saw harrison lee and wondered why that name sounded familiar. Then, I remembered the vid (it was interesting to watch)

1 Like