New Redding CA yoyo club starting soon

Looks like we are going to shoot for Saturday September 5th 6:00 PM at the stage by the civic again. Venue seems to work great. It will also be a good place to have a contest some day :slight_smile:
reddingyoyoclub.blogspot.com

So who all is going?

I will be there.

I’m not gunna make it tomorrow,.

Wait no, I’m coming.

Planning to be there if all goes well ;D

What does everyone think about meeting this Saturday? I’m sure everyone has a few stories and yoyos to share from Nats!

Sounds like a good day for me, but what time? We definitely don’t want to be there when it’s dark haha.

I’m not off work until 5:30. I’m off the following Saturday so I would be more flexible on time if we postpone. I might have my Yelets by then. I’m also working on ideas for alternate locations to account for poor weather and getting dark early.

I am open on the afternoon of Sunday the 25th as another alternative.

Hey all . Sorry for disappearing for so long. Life, wife, kid, job…it happens. lets get a meeting set up. I have had a few new folks contact me about the club so its nice to see some added interest.

More people is exciting. I’m all for meeting but I will be working the next two Saturdays. Let’s set a date. What works for everyone?

Would 6 pm on the last Saturday of this month in the mall in front of JCPennies work?

Looks like we will be at the mall at 6pm on Saturday the 31st! See you all there!

Don’t forget, yoyoclub is this Saturday in the mall in front of JCPennies at 6pm!
SEE YOU THERE.