New players be careful about fake yoyo stores

Found this fake store with stupidly low prices. I hope new throwers wont fall for it.

11 Likes

Actually that is a legit store, but the ad may be fake.

3 Likes

■■■■■■■.com is 100% legit but I’m questioning shopyoyosam.shop with a 30 dollar Janus available pretty hard.

7 Likes

is anyone else seeing that link censored or is it just me? forum doesn’t like when you mention other sites right?

2 Likes

Yeah the legit yoyo sites not yye like sam get the explicit filter…

The fake site was registered last month by the way

Also like you can’t find a Al El mijo on bst let alone a store

9 Likes

I’ve seen fake stores like this before copying a real website but never with yoyos. I guess yoyos are making it to the big time now, a boom is coming!

9 Likes

Best to contact xxxsam.com directly.

7 Likes

thats 100% not the real sam lol. shopxxxxsam dot shop is not the same as xxxx sam dot com

3 Likes

Never inferred that it was. That’s why I said go to the normal link which I can’t show here other than xxxsam.com or some other nonsense…

2 Likes

“actually that is a legit store” is easily misunderstood.

1 Like

Maybe I should have been more explicit. I meant y o yo sam.com was legit.
I said the ad was probably fake and later to contact the store the xxxsam.com store (meaning yo yo sam.com) directly becuz I can’t say the full name here.
Sorry, I stupidly assumed people here were smart enough to get the message. Sorry if I was wrong. Sometimes I assume too much. :see_no_evil: :hear_no_evil: :speak_no_evil:

4 Likes

They’re using the real company’s logo all over the place too. I wonder if they even have any real stock. I wonder what will happen with this. Why would a legit store do something like this? Collect some money then shut down?

shouldn’t have clicked on that second link.

3 Likes

Idk a real estate investment firm is pretty bad in my eyes. That other link is pretty par for the course internet wise.

2 Likes

Yeah I figured that’s what you meant but wanted to make sure we had things a tad more clear. If anything in my career in IT has taught me it’s that the general population is as dumb as bricks when put in front of a keyboard unsupervised.

1 Like

Fixed.
Sorry…

Looks like I’m on a roll tonite. take my keyboard away…

5 Likes