!!!!NEW LOWER PRICES!!!!!!fs one drop

I got some super rare throws these are all mint and never thrown only looking for money so no trade offers.

so i am asking for $90 for the purple one,OBO

the code 2 is gone

the blue to grey fade is gone

the blue to grey cascade

the shiny purple cascade 1 of 5

I got some super rare throws these are all mint and never thrown only looking for money so no trade offers.

the purple one is 1 of 5 and is super rare because it is polished,i know for sure that it is 1 of 5 because the owner of one drop told me.so i am asking for $100,OBO

the code 2 is also really rare because they only made a few of them and they are not making any more of that color way so i am asking $100,OBO

the blue to grey fade is some thing that are not going to make any of these colors any more so i would want $90,OBO

blue steel

the polished purple one

One bump per day. Jhb8426 already hinted at it once. Next time your thread will disappear. skitrz

i am looking for any clyw throws must be near mint or mint,cant be beat up or anything like that,post message me if you have any please!

bump need to sell these

Bump would like Sasquatch

You need to combine your LF and your FT threads so everything is Kosher with forum rules.

Umm, I think you’ll find that that purple Cascade is not 1 of 5. Check OneDrop’s store. They have 9 purple Cascades in stock.

dude the guy at one drop told me the reason it is 1 of 5 is because it is shiny

Go look at their site and tell me that the purple ones they have in stock don’t look EXACTLY like your Cascade.

Seriously, that Cascade is not 1 out of 5. You shouldn’t be allowed to advertise it like that.

Lmao ‘shiny’? So if someone takes Mothers to my yoyo, it instantly becomes rarer?

1 Like