New JT Releases - SHADE and MIRAGE ESD!

SHADE:

Japan Technology’s latest bi-metal design was built to meet the needs of recent freestyle trends - A competition model that incorporates the required elements in a well-balanced manner - The Shade!

The appearance of the Shade is similar to the Kagerou, but the weight distribution, shape, and size are completely different. It is a full-scale competition model that has been adjusted in every detail to bring forward the best possible performance. It has a reliable sense of stability through combos, instant power you can feel on each throw, and an easily maneuverable feel in play!

MIRAGE ESD:

The new Mirage ESD is an Extra Super Duralumin (7075 Aluminum) version of Japan Technology’s flagship mono-metal design - The Mirage.

The size and shape are to spec with the standard Mirage, but the weight has been increased by 2g due to the new material. With the added weight, the ESD offers a completely different experience with noticeably more power and a solid stable feel in play. It’s also more durable than the standard Mirage, making the ESD an excellent choice for 3A and 5A!

10 Likes

Those Shades won’t last long, rare to not get a timer release. @YoyoGeezer this might be your chance.

3 Likes

I told myself I wasn’t gonna play into the JT hype

I played into the JT hype. The Shade looks awesome man.

6 Likes

The “shade” went by so fast, sold out in an eye blink. An awesome colorway in raw too. Good stuff to whoever got them. Curious how different it plays to the Kagerou.

Snoozed and I lost… Drat.

1 Like

Came in before work! Couldn’t sesh with it too hard because my body hadn’t woke up yet. Looking forward to after work tho

15 Likes

how does it play? haha

1 Like

Kinda heavy playing. The rim weight in conjunction with the total overall weight makes it a little heavy in play, but overall I would say it’s pretty cool. Does zontals well and can move pretty quick if you push it, but it’s not naturally quick-paced.

is it as good as gtr js or krown st for zontals?

I prefer both of those over the shade for zontals