Japan Technology's Shade returns to YYE in sleek new colors!

Shade-Feature
Japan Technology’s Shade makes its return to YYE! Back in sleek new colors, Light Blue Niigata Edition, Pink with Black rims, and Black with Matte Silver rims!

The Shade epitomizes innovation with its bi-metal design tailored for contemporary freestyle trends, offering a well-balanced combination of required elements for competitive play.

Aqua-Shade Aqua-Shade-02 Aqua-Shade-03

While resembling the Kagerou in appearance, the Shade distinguishes itself with entirely different weight distribution, shape, and size, making it a meticulously adjusted and high-performance competition yo-yo that ensures stability, powerful throws, and effortless maneuverability during play.

9 Likes

that pink with black rings is dope.

3 Likes

yet another klondike/kauguru/w1ld like yoyo in 2023! has someone already tried this and can tell us how it compares from the other alternatives?

2 Likes

The Shade came out in 2022 actually. Comparing it to Klondike and Kagerou, it feels significantly smaller but it isn’t actually. It feels much lighter and more nimble compared to Kagerou. I personally like the Kagerou the most out of the 3

4 Likes

Danngngggg

1 Like

I like that this shape is becoming popular. I actually think the lowest priced colorway is the nicest one. The pink is cool too though.

I am watching this yoyo from months, I can’t justify myself to spend that much so it will stay there but it is for me one of the coolest recent releases and probably a comp beast!

2 Likes

may not be my favorite yoyo but man it looks SOOOO good

2 Likes

Shade is definitely a competition type of beast! - Even when I was playing with it, the spin power keeps pushing through even your most dense tricks! - The shape makes it easy to hit bigger type of moves as well!

Here is a video of me having fun with the Shade!

6 Likes