New Inventory for YoYoExpert.com?

(Mark) #1

I was wonder when there will be a new inventory for yoyoexpert because all the ones im looking for are out of stock. Also, will there be a new selection of colors for the Speeder and Dark Magic? I want to get the White Speeder and Red Dark Magic.

Mark

(Mark) #2

Oh. I just noticed the Twitter. Does that mean they will be coming on the site soon?

Yes, Andre ordered more yo-yos to restock the inventory. The Black Knight was just added to the store in red and the Mini MoTrix should be in the store soon.

(Mark) #4

Yes!!! ;D What about Speeders (White) and Dark Magic (Red or Black)? I really want one of those!

I heard from André DM’s should be in stock next week.

Hold on, let me ask. I’m pretty sure about the Dark Magics.

(Mark) #7

Where do you ask? and thanks!

André is the one who told me about then DM’s.

I asked Andre.

We have a lot of product on order - just waiting for it to come in. YoYoJam has been out of Dark Magics for almost three weeks and they are expecting an order soon.

(Mark) #11

Great! ;D I can’t wait until they come in! Hopefully it will be soon.

(SteveYoYos (Steven)) #12

I think it will be soon. Dark magics are really popular. When they come in you better get one fast before they go out of stock!

~Steven

We should have Black and Yellow Dark Magics next week. :slight_smile:
Duncan on order too and then of course new YoYoFactory colors and yo-yos: www.yoyostring.com

(Mark) #14

I should but cant Steven. Parents won’t let me spend so much of my money and I must obey. Hahaha

Wow, André added a ton of new items to the store!

(Mark) #16

Yeah!