New from YoyoFactory - The Betty Gallegos signature MEERKAT!

From YoYoFactory: Introducing the current Mexican National Champion and 2x Women’s World Champion Betty Gallegos’s first signature yo-yo by YoYoFactory - The Meerkat!

We started the design process working with the yo-yos Betty previously used and somewhere along the way something new was born. Speed, power and finesse. The perfect match for Betty and the yo-yo she used to capture the 2019 World Title!

Betty plays yo-yo. She beats the boys & takes their lunch money on the regular. She named her yo-yo after a cute animal just to trick you. Don’t be fooled.

Releasing Wednesday 10/30 @ 10AM EDT.

16 Likes

@Betty_gallegos :heart::heart_eyes:

3 Likes

What’s funny is I actually just camel to look to see if this was a thread to see how much it is. I am very pleased with the price point

4 Likes
13 Likes

Wow this a nice looking yoyo all around. Specs, shape, price point.

3 Likes

Love that YYF is hitting that $75 price point! Can’t wait to snag a pink.

5 Likes

This is so huge. Love Betty. Love the pricepoint. Love the colors. Love inner rings. This looks like if SF and UNPRLD made a yoyo together.

11 Likes

This has reminded me of my original goal of first buying yoyos that were used by individuals who have won, or have placed well in competitions. Most of them are not really that expensive anyway (except for Draupnirs and maybe the Edge Beyond lol).

Looks like I’ll be snagging me a silver Betty Yo.

5 Likes

Looks more like a sengoku to me

Hot take: looks like a yoyofactory.

6 Likes

Wait so it’s a bimetal? At a $70-ish dollar price point? And it’s Betty’s signature? Well dang I really thought I was gonna have money this week.

9 Likes

Hotter Take: That engraving looks like elementary classroom decorations from the 90’s. I still want one. And Betty is the bee’s knees. But dang I wish that engraving was simpler/symmetrical/nonexistent.

5 Likes

Yeah, engravings so often kill aesthetics for me. This would be so beautiful if it weren’t for that.

3 Likes

I don’t mind them in themselves, I just find the simpler the better. Like I greatly prefer the unengraved shutter hub.

4 Likes

I rarely care for engravings

1 Like

This looks like a very very good yoyo

2 Likes

I actually really like the engraving. Just ordered a pink :slight_smile:.

3 Likes

Is that the Meerkat she’s using for Worlds 2019? Those rings really pop on stage!

2 Likes

The yoyo really does play fantastic.

5 Likes

Betty dropped an insane video with the Meerkat today. The tricks displayed here are crazy.

10 Likes