New from Mowl - Vigilancia, Surveillance, and Surveillance HPF!

VIGILANCIA:

The all new Vigilancia was designed to get as close to the surveillance feel as possible in a full aluminum model, and after several prototypes they were able to match the bi-metal power they were after. It’s more than just a cheaper version of surveillance of though, The Vigilancia is an evolution of the old surveillance. It has a powerful spin and some of the most impressive spin time you will find in a mono-metal design without sacrificing controllability.

Releasing Saturday, 4/2 @ 8PM EST.

SURVEILLANCE:

The Surveillance is a bi-metal design with a beautiful stepped h-shape profile. The stainless steel rings give it some serious stability and spin power, but where the Surveillance really shines is in its maneuverability. Daiki Tanaka wanted his signature yo-yo to move smooth, fast, and on command, and that’s one of the first things you notice when throwing it! The Surveillance has a light fast movement on the string that just seems to follow your every move, it’s right where you want it to be almost effortlessly!

SURVEILLANCE HPF:

The Surveillance HPF is a new signature bi-metal yoyo for 3A legend Hank Freeman! Modeled after Hank’s previous signature, the Oscillator by 44RPM, the Surveillance HPF is a 3A powerhouse that’s also optimized for 1A and 5A. The biggest change from the Oscillator is the change from an inner rim to an outer rim design. This change made a big difference in weight distribution and feel in play.

7 Likes

@YoYoExpertGarrett is the hfp an improvement over the normal surveillance? I’m just trying to figure out why it’s so much more than the normal.

I’ve been dying for a Surveillance in the red/silver colorway!

“Modeled after Hank’s previous signature, the Oscillator by 44RPM, the Surveillance HPF is a 3A powerhouse that’s also…”

Looks like a different yo-yo with the surveillance name. I was also wondering about the price difference, but maybe they’re paying some add’l royalties.