New from iYoYo! The SPiNMASTER X!

SPiNMASTER X:

spinmaster-X-yoyo-1

From iYoYo owner Dave Geigle: Most of you will be very well aware of the fact I was a member of Team YoYoJam for 10 years. While my main style was 2A, I had one specific yoyo that I loved the most of YoYoJam’s 1A lineup: Brent Dellinger’s Spinmaster II.

spinmaster-X-yoyo-2 spinmaster-X-yoyo-3

Cherry red, bold silver rings, spin times beyond anything during its time. Man, did I love that yoyo – and today, iYoYo is bringing it back. Better than ever! We re-worked the shape to match the traditional Spinmaster II as much as possible, yet give it the adjustments needed for 2018 standards. The moment anyone who tries this yoyo, they feel instantly reminded about the unique play of YoYoJam “but with high quality” as one tester pointed out. :slight_smile:

Powerful spin, CNC-machined precision with a combination of cherry-red colored Polycarbonate and 7075 Aluminium weight rings and our unique fingerspin zone. This thing is SO FUN!

spinmaster-X-yoyo

SPiNMASTER X is officially licensed by Dale Bell, CEO of YoYoJam, himself and even Brent Dellinger gave his “OK” to use the name. Knowing who much Dale cared about charity organizations, I suggested to make donations for every SPiNMASTER X sold instead of royalty payments and Dale agreed with it. Our first run will finance a donation – publically posted – to a Children’s orphanage in Berlin, Elisabethstift.

RELEASING 10/5 @ 10AM EDT!

3 Likes

Just beautiful.

This seems like… kind of a dig?

We re-worked the shape to match the traditional Spinmaster II as much as possible, yet give it the adjustments needed for 2018 standards. The moment anyone who tries this yoyo, they feel instantly reminded about the unique play of YoYoJam “but with high quality” as one tester pointed out

:laughing:

3 Likes

Since someone asked me for a review

It’s… not as interesting as iYoyo’s other hybrids, to me, it has a lot of “side” weight versus pure rim weight… so I’d rank the Iceberg and Ippon over it. More of a nostalgia throwback type of affair.

I was curious what the original Spinmaster looked like, this is a vastly different shape… but then it was 17 years ago! Oh wait there were three versions!

Spinmaster 1

Spinmaster 2 (starburst response)

Spinmaster 3 (rubber o-ring response)

image image

1 Like