New form YYR - The SYFO!

Yoyorecreation presents their Second YoYo From Oregon - The SYFO!

Created with a focus of combining nostalgic feel with new trends, the SYFO is not your average YYR competition design. By exploring the beauty and potential of a single material, YYR arrived at a hybrid spec with a smaller diameter, a wider width, and a heavier weight. This combination, paired with a nice rounded profile, just screams casual play and comfort in all the right ways!

The SYFO brings the same high level of quality and performance you expect from YYR to a model designed for smooth flowing combos. It’s a welcome change of pace that fits nicely in the ever expanding Yoyorecreation lineup!

9 Likes

Does this ship from YYE in Massachusetts? First time I’ve seen this on checkout.

Also this is one chonky boi, 68.5g at 53mm diameter, 44mm width :flushed:

1 Like

Yeah, it’s definitely being shipped by us from Massachusetts! Do you have a VPN on or something like that maybe?

3 Likes

Nope, no VPN (and even then, the only one I use is located in my apartment in California lol). Probably just a weird error with Shopify; I am on a Chromebook that’s end of life and not receiving updates so that maybe could have something to do with it.

1 Like