New dog i got

Soooo

So jealous of all you puppy owners. I wish i could have one at my apartment.

You realize you can? You can always get a small dog or get a larger one as long as you give him excersise. You could pull it off

my apartment complex doesn’t allow them at all…

Oh thats a shame because everyone enjoys a puppy of some kind!

I moved to a different city just so I could have an apartment that allowed pets.

(I actually didn’t have a choice. I was evicted from my previous place for having a cat when my lease stipulated “No Pets”. When push came to shove I couldn’t give her up for that crummy apartment in what was becoming a nasty neighborhood anyway.)

…and kittys too!

That’s good and why do they put rules about keeping pets In apartments anyway? ???

some dogs bark, which can be loud and annoying to other people living there. Cat hair, dog hair, all of that stuff can really dirty up and apartment depending on how clean the owners of those animals are. It basically a clean-ness issue

well that’s dumb its the owners responsibility!

Well, it’s not necessarily “dumb” Abby. I had a lease with my signature stipulating no pets were allowed in that building so I was in violation of the lease agreement. JohnnyJ is right, pets do commit such things as shedding or worse, using the living room rug as their potty. So property owners are well within their rights to stipulate “no pets”. The thing with the place I was evicted from was that my cat and I were the finest tenants they had in that dump. My cat was a cleaner tenant then I was. She always complained about stuff not being in it’s proper place.

I am well out of that neighborhood I can tell you that. The area’s become a ghetto. There have been no fewer than three murders on the streets within two blocks of my old apartment building in the years since I’ve lived there. You see what happens when you get rid of the furry faced yoyoer and his cat, riff-raff moves in.

(I’m not real sure where Adam Brewster lives. He may be down in that neck of the woods for all I know.)