New Dino Edition First Bases from Recess!

Thanks for sharing this here - I just wanted to add that immediately when someone commented asking why retailers received the Dino First Base I reached out to him and Tyler explained that the people who did not receive their yoyos were the backers who ordered the yoyo with a t-shirt. Obviously as a kickstarter campaign goes I understand backers expectations is they would be first in line and the fact that Tyler had all the yoyos sitting without the shirts ready I guess he felt it was ok to sell to retailers. Whether this was right or wrong - Tyler did immediately respond explaining to me he did reach out to all the backers that had the open shirt/yoyo combo to explain so I do think he quickly corrected the situation and really means well.

The First Base and this series with the special dinosaur artwork is such a special yoyo and project with the larger intention of Tyler actually getting in front of a lot of new people and training others on how to spread the joy of yoyo. So hopefully people can see the good in that and just know Tyler is a good person and will take care of you (and if he doesn’t just let me know!) :rofl:

14 Likes