New Computer Website now up and Running!

Hey guys. I’ve created a new website for an affiliate program with Host Gator. It would be really awesome if you guys could check it out and let me know what you think.

Here it is: http://www.computersingeneral.org/

Dude, great site. I build computers for a living and all the info you have on the site is accurate and up to date. I can’t wait to see where this will go. It has definitely been bookmarked.

Thanks a lot for the support. I hope to be adding more content soon. Glad you like it.

Words cannot describe how much I adore your sight right now, especially if you add more content.

I currently built my rig (Im willing to list the specs if anyone wants) I am running and I want to go to school in that type of field of work (or programing/internet security).

Never heard of crucial, thanks for that and newegg is like my second home.

On a side note, if I have any questions, would it be alright to ask you? Have some things I am curious about :stuck_out_tongue:

Keep up the excellent work!

Edit: It looks like the tower you have in the 3rd video is the exact tower I have
2nd Edit: Ok not exact tower but similar

Glade you like it. And feel free to ask any questions. If you want you can shot me an email at computersingeneral@ymail.com